Friday, April 19, 2013

Video Update on the Boys April 2013



It’s been a while since I shared a video. I’m so glad I capture the things that make me smile in video-form. I try and do a good job of writing a description, but sometimes a video is best.

These videos might be old (by a month or two) but they still make me smile. I had forgotten about them!

Here is Little JCrew, dancing of course. His new move is his own version of "raising the roof."


He is a ham.

Can't leave out Mr. Brigglesworth's dance moves.
 
 23 Weeks

Here is Mr. Briggleworth talking.
25 Weeks

He is such a happy baby and loves to babble. 

And last one of Little JCrew feeding Mr. Brigglesworth. He tries to be a big help, and he is!
 9 April 2013

I haven't figured out how to edit videos yet. My effort included 60 seconds in Movie Maker and then closed it. Guess I didn't try hard enough. I'll put that on my 'get on that' list. Then I can just cut to the cute parts for y'all.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover