Thursday, July 11, 2013

Honored

I wanted to thank Beckie, over at Knock Off Decor for featuring my artwork in Mr. Brigglesworth's room on her blog!



I was amazed to see so much traffic on a Sunday. Little did I know, Beckie was sending her readers over here.

She even has cool sponsors like Home Depot and Toys R Us!!


Her blog is to inspire. The credit is definitely given to the amazing designers that created the original pieces. Copying is one of the biggest forms of flattery.

Thank you, Beckie for highlighting one of my many thrifty things. I really enjoy being able to do this kind of stuff and I appreciate the acknowledgement. I feel honored you chose to write about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover