Friday, December 20, 2013

December 2013 Update

I owe you a quick update....

All is good here at the home-front. Dad came home a week ago and is improving every day.

Little JCrew had pajama Day at school. They had pancakes for lunch and lots of fun.



Later that night he played tug of war with Kates. When she is on a carpeted surface, she can win.



When she's on the tile or wood floor, she fights, but is pulled around by Little JCrew. When she wins the tug-of-war, Little JCrew gets very upset.



Mr. Brigglesworth is a ham. We knew that early on. He smiles at us all the time. He's just a happy baby.



He's learned a couple words recently; one being "uh-oh." He likes saying it so much, that he creates opportunities to say it.



I admit, it's cute.

These kids ... we just laugh all day long!

A quick update: All that potty-training we attempted at the beginning of this year was not a waste!! This morning I left Little JCrew undressed from the waist down while I was getting ready. I knew I could trust him but I had no idea he would come around the corner and tell me he had to use the potty! I asked him if he needed to use the potty and he said, "Yes!" And he did. We were already going to start the training up again over the Christmas holiday. I guess he heard our plans and took the initiative. Go, Little JCrew!



I hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover