Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shower Clouds



This week I'm providing details to Julie's Sprinkle Shower. Each project has a post. And I think I did a project a week.

Pinterest is awesome to get your brain flowing with ideas. We saw this cute straw decal in the shape of a cloud.



I wasn’t sure how I’d do it, but it looked easy. I at least already had plastic straws to use.



I used a dime, nickel and a quarter.



I almost thought the sharp connections between the coins would be too much, but once I cut it out, it was perfect.



I then used my single punch to cut out a hole for the straw. (Crossing my fingers it wasn’t too big.)

Template


The straws are plastic and have a little bit of a wave to them. So they held the clouds on well. I think it would have been fine with straight straws too.

jensoncrew.blogspot.com


Cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover