Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yellow Roses

After my roses in the backyard got the disease, I removed them. I was pretty sure it was only a matter of time before my yellow roses in the front yard were struck.
IMG_0004w (600 x 400)
Yet, they came back this year stronger than ever! No sign of disease.
IMG_0405w (600 x 400)
This is the prettiest you will see the bushes. Well, they are prettier once the flowers come in. For some reason they start to weaken as the summer lingers on. I guess they don’t tolerate the heat as well as the red roses do.



But they sure make up for their faults with their beautiful aroma! I love walking by them on the sidewalk. Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover