Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Little Less Clutter

When I repainted Little JCrew's room, I had the opportunity to patch some holes and paint over them. I wish I would have, but I didn't see a need at the time. I put everything back on the wall in its original place.



The room originally had very little on the walls.



Over time, I added small things.



I had/have a  problem with blank space. I have the urge to fill it.



I took down a lot of things on the wall, patches the holes and painted over it. You won't believe the difference it makes.



The walls feel taller.



The walls feel wider.



The room just feels as large are it really is.


I am now learning to appreciate blank space. It lets your mind wonder.



It makes me love the new color even more.


Things have been a little busier than normal around here, so I slowed down "talking" to all of you. I'm very excited about this week. I've been keeping a secret will not be a secret after today. I hope you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving and remember to count your blessings. It's easy to find something to complain about, but remember what gives you joy. I could not spend a day without my family. They are all I have ever wanted.

Give Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover