Twenty-two. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew Alphabet. Twenty-two players are on a soccer field during a game. There are 22 stars in the Paramount Films logo. Twenty-two is the designation of the US Air Force stealth fighter, the F-22 Raptor.
It’s been 22 weeks! Feeling good, I must say. Baby J has grown half an inch and is closer to one pound. He/she is starting to look like a miniature newborn.
Baby J has done a lot in the last week. Baby J and I spent as much time outdoors as we could. And we did a lot of projects around the house. I discovered the baby likes Strawberry-Banana smoothies. He/she went nuts when I had one over the weekend. I still go for bagels and fruit. And Rocky Road ice cream has been enjoyed quite a few times.
| 4-19-11 22w |
Clothes are beginning to fit tighter! Some pants I can’t even button. Random strangers wouldn’t know I am pregnant, but my close friends now say I am starting to look the part.
Kicks are becoming more frequent. Baby J is active mid-morning. If I’m sitting at my desk, I like to push my chair in close. Baby J thinks it’s a game and likes to kick my desk. I guess he/she’s telling me I’m sitting too close.
Mr. JCrew already experiences my “nesting” on a regular basis and knows it was present before I was pregnant. Over the weekend, I spent more time in the baby’s room getting organized in the closet. He and I can only imagine what my real nesting will be like in my ninth month. I’m ready!
yeah yeah yeah
ReplyDeleteso exciting
glad you are feeling little one move
love your 22 paragraph. can't wait to meet this little one
nesting: oh it only gets worse. :)