The planet Uranus has 27 moons. There are currently 27 Amendments to the United States Constitution. Wolfgang Mozart composed 27 concertos for pianoforte and orchestra.
Baby J is getting closer to two pounds and is 14.5 inches long. The baby is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals and opening and closing his/her eyes. The brain is very active now.
This week Baby, Mr. JCrew and I went strawberry picking. I think Baby really liked the strawberries I ate. Or didn't like the bending over I did. Whichever, made him or her move a lot.
It's my last week in the second trimester. I can't believe I'm in the third and final trimester soon! It's getting real. Next week I have an appointment and yesterday I did my glucose test. I studied for this one, so my odds of passing are greater. :)
We sold my Acura CL this past week. It was sad to see it go, but the two-door would have been more work than I wanted with a baby in tow. Feels like we're getting closer to baby's arrival! I'm ready to hold this baby and never let go. (I have a feeling I won't be a good sharer after August.)
It's my last week in the second trimester. I can't believe I'm in the third and final trimester soon! It's getting real. Next week I have an appointment and yesterday I did my glucose test. I studied for this one, so my odds of passing are greater. :)
We sold my Acura CL this past week. It was sad to see it go, but the two-door would have been more work than I wanted with a baby in tow. Feels like we're getting closer to baby's arrival! I'm ready to hold this baby and never let go. (I have a feeling I won't be a good sharer after August.)
![]() |
| 5-24-11 ... 27 weeks |
How Far Along?: 27 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity Clothes?: Oh, so comfortable
Sleep?: This past week I wasn't sleeping very well. Couldn't get comfortable and always woke up. I could sleep better propped up on the couch. So now I've built a mound of pillows in bed to sleep on.
Food Cravings?: yogurt with granola
Movement?: LOTS of it. I love it!!!
Gender?: Will find out June 18th!
Belly Button?: looks like a bottle opener. Half circle kind-of shape.

No comments:
Post a Comment