And little baby B is one month old today. Time is flying by.
My little sister came into town for a couple days. I really miss her. She is so much fun to be around. I miss her sense of humor. There's something about being around her that makes you happy.
She had a ball meeting Baby B and playing with Little JCrew.
We took Little JCrew to a few of our friends' houses for him to say hi. He loved walking up to the doors and knocking. My little organizer also loved picking a piece of candy from their bucket and putting it in his bucket. He caught on to the concept very fast.
![]() |
| So Sweet!! |
Good thing he doesn't know what candy is yet. He also had fun dishing the leftover candy from our house and giving it to his Mimi.
Yay for November. I can't wait to meet the new babies and the holiday season.


.jpg)



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment