My favorite day of the year is today. Everyone celebrates the new year with hopes of new beginnings. It's a fresh start.
 |
| Engagement Day - December 14, 2007 |
Five years ago, today, at 10:30AM, I said, "I Do" to my favorite person in the whole world. It feels so long ago, yet not, at the same time.
.jpg) |
| December 31, 2007 |
I had butterflies that day. It was a new beginning to a new life.
.jpg) |
| December 31, 2007 |
In January, I flew to Alabama to meet my new family. They had a wedding cake to celebrate.
We lived apart for 16 months, but saw each other at least every other week. (I miss going to Destin!)
.jpg) |
| 2008 |
.jpg) |
| 2008 |
This guy was someone special.
.jpg) |
| July 2008 |
He was definitely brought into my life without me searching.
.jpg) |
| August 2008 |
.jpg) |
| October 2008 |
I left my job and home in Florida to create a new life with my new husband. It was so cool to say that word. To feel like I belonged somewhere and to know how much someone loved me.
.jpg) |
| Thanksgiving 2009 |
I loved my new last name. I've always loved that name before I even met Mr. JCrew. I've had a baby name list since I was in eighth grade... (yes, I love lists.) Jensen was a name I heard for a boy and I loved it. With it being my last name, all my kids would have it! ... and I like the spelling of my last name better. -son instead of -sen.
.jpg) |
| December 2009 |
So many memories have been created in these five years.
.jpg) |
| August 2009 |
We ran a 5k together. It was the first time I had ever run more than a mile outside of school.
.jpg) |
| October 2009 |
We then ran another 5k.
.jpg) |
| September 2010 |
We've made memories at the Zoo, Aquarium, mountains and Ocoee White Water rafting.
.jpg) |
| July 2010 |
We bought a house together and added a third dog the our crew.
.jpg) |
| July 2010 |
We've had our goofy times ...
.jpg) |
| October 2010 |
.jpg) |
| November 2009 |
And our grown up moments.
 |
| April 2008 |
 |
| October 2010 |
I have also been blessed with two beautiful boys.
 |
| August 24, 2011 |
.jpg) |
| October 2011 |
 |
| October 1, 2012 |
All of this wouldn't be possible had I not been where I was, when I was, to have met this beautiful stranger that I now can't love enough. I don't think I could ever tell him enough how much he means to me and how thankful I am.
I am such a spoiled girl. I have a wonderful husband by my side that bends over backwards to do what he can to provide for me and the boys (dogs too!)
.jpg) |
| November 2012 |
Thank you, Mr. JCrew, for making my life so beautiful! I love you.
.jpg) |
| November 2012 |
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Heather! I hope your move went smoothly over the weekend. I know you're excited to be back home.
Deleteso sweet. what memories. Happy Anniversary you guys. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDelete