I loved my staircase collage when I first created it and was
so proud of it. Would you believe I made it even better?
I bought five frames with the intention of adding them to
the staircase. These five frames were going to house pictures of the new baby
in our family. I couldn’t have pictures of Little JCrew on the staircase and
not Baby B!
![]() |
| Original Layout - Little JCrew sneaking in to help rearrange |
I didn’t think five frames would be enough, but it was a
start. I actually only had to get one more frame. The original collage had two
rows. I began adding a third row and rearranging the frames. The original
collage had matching frames. The five new frames were all different and needed
to be blended in.
I first took frames out and plugged the new ones in. I was
never too happy with the top half of the staircase so I took those frames
completely down.
I made sure I kept with the “climb” of the staircase with my
frames. I then had holes I needed to fill.
I marked the holes with painters tape and then searched
around for something to fit. That’s when I found my sixth new frame that said
“Family.”
I then rearranged the top part of the staircase totally
different.
I like it! I didn’t realize the difference it would make.
I am now more in love with my staircase. I can’t wait to
fill the empty frames with pictures of Baby B!


.jpg)


.jpg)





Come and do mine!! This is fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Magen! I'd love to help.
ReplyDelete