It’s been a while since I shared a
video. I’m so glad I capture the things that make me smile in video-form. I try
and do a good job of writing a description, but sometimes a video is best.
These videos might be old (by a month
or two) but they still make me smile. I had forgotten about them!
Here is Little JCrew, dancing of course. His new move is his own version of "raising the roof."
He is a ham.
Can't leave out Mr. Brigglesworth's dance moves.
23 Weeks
Here is Mr. Briggleworth talking.
25 Weeks
He is such a happy baby and loves to
babble.
And last one of Little JCrew feeding Mr. Brigglesworth. He tries to be a big help, and he is!
9 April 2013
I haven't figured out how to edit videos yet. My effort included 60 seconds in Movie Maker and then closed it. Guess I didn't try hard enough. I'll put that on my 'get on that' list. Then I can just cut to the cute parts for y'all.
Have a great Friday and weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment