I claim that I am a jewelry girl, but if a real jewelry girl
heard me say that, they’d beg to differ. I have choices to choose from, but I
have my favorites I wear every day. And I still wear an old-fashioned watch, by
Seiko, that is going on 17 years old! I still love it and haven’t found
anything better.
I have a few places that I store my jewelry. The every day
jewelry is in a small box that I got as a favor/gift for being in a friend’s
wedding. And actually, I wasn’t able to be in her wedding due to a dance
performance, but she still provided the gift to me.
All my other jewelry is in a cool box I got years ago while
living in Orlando. From a place called the Container Store. But I still lacked
a place to store necklaces. I don’t have many necklaces, but the box I had just
allowed the necklaces to get tangled up. Plus, the box just hid my jewelry and
I forgot I had the pieces.
So, in the new house, I went searching for ideas on where to
hang my necklaces. At first I thought of the closet, but that idea fizzled.
Then I started thinking about hanging them on a wall and how
to hang them on the wall.
I then came across so hooks on etsy. They were perfect.





No comments:
Post a Comment