Mr. Brigglesworth turns SIX today! He loves his birthday time rolling around every year. He talks about it months in advance.
He knows what things we have planned for the month of October and thinks it is all for him! (Pumpkin Patch, Fall Break Trip, Halloween, etc)
He's a boy that likes tradition (aka he doesn't like change!)
He is a very loving brother. He may know how to pick a fight with his older brother, but he adores his little brother and cares for him as his own. (Side story: Mr. Pfitzer got in trouble and I made him go sit in the corner for the first time ever. Mr. Brigglesworth then brought him a pillow to be more comfortable in the lonely corner. Mr. Brigglesworth then attempted to bring Mr. Pfitzer toys in the corner and I had to stop him to explain the corner was not to be made comfortable! He can't help the urge to take care of people!)
He is so willing to help, that I caught him holding a Minecraft book open so that Little JCrew could read the book while playing the game. I told Mr. Brigglesworth not to because that was a ridiculous request of Little JCrew, but he did it anyways.
Mr. B has the thickest of hair. It is a lot like mine. I have to cut his a certain way to manage all that thickness. The same style of Little JCrew can't be done on his knoggin. But it brings me back to the days when his hair stood up as a baby.
Mr. Brigglesworth is our soccer player. He loves it and we tell him he is faster than his dad (which he loves to hear!) Mr. JCrew says he will one day be faster than him. I don't think so, because I think Mr. JCrew is a sprinter, but we will see! Mr. Brigglesworth definitely has good touch skills with the soccer ball. He will follow in his dad's footsteps.
For his birthday, Mr. Brigglesworth asked to make his cake and chose strawberry flavor. This is the second year for the choice, so I think he has a favorite.
We sang the song and ate the cake last night while we Facetime'd with my sister.
For his actual birthday, Mr. Brigglesworth will be all over the place. He has a piano performance and a meeting at church to go to with me. My poor homebody won't be home for his actual birthday. I tried to make up for it this weekend by staying home.
Mr. Brigglesworth is also your typical second-born and learning from the mistakes of his older brother. He is watching when Little JCrew gets in trouble and he takes notes of what not to do. It is definitely helpful!
Love you Mr. B!











No comments:
Post a Comment