Thursday, February 8, 2024

Building Again!

 I'd love to keep the blog up to date, and I do have the pull to get back into it. Until then, I am posting daily updates on Instagram. 

Instagram Account


In 2020, we started our hunt for land to move our family and give the boys an experience of life at a slower pace. We found beautiful 90 acres and were so close to moving, but not everything was falling into place, so we decided to stop pushing the idea.

Creek on 90 acres

In 2022, we found another beautiful but smaller piece of land and this time, everything fell into place. We spent 2023 getting it ready to build a house and get it ready for animals. 

creek on 16 acres

We broke ground on the house in January and things are moving at a fast pace. We are using a lot of the same contractors, and adding some new ones. We are building using ICF again.


I also bought a drone so I could have my updated version of Google Earth. This has been especially helpful for landscape planning.

I'm excited to bring you along on this new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...