Thirty-four isn’t a very popular number. You’ve got the movie, “Miracle on 34th Street” and the Dave Matthews Band song “#34.” Baseball’s Nolan Ryan was #34. But most important, Little JCrew is 34 weeks! I can’t believe I’ve been pregnant this long. It has felt like an eternity.
Little JCrew is about five pounds, 18 inches and about the size of a bag of sugar. In the next six weeks, he’ll gain two or more pounds. He can recognize simple tunes and his lungs are maturing.
Lil Man got his first taste of the lake this weekend. I grew up loving the lake and boating. I can't wait to share those experiences with our little one. I couldn't tube, ski or wakeboard, but I had fun being the photographer. Mr. JCrew did awesome! On our way back to the house, I got to be pulled slowly on the tube just sitting. It wouldn't seem like much to someone, but it put the biggest smile on my face. I got to do something! Thank you, Julie and Robert for the invitation and hosting us. It was a GREAT time.
| 7-12-11 ... 34 Weeks |
Lil Man got his first taste of the lake this weekend. I grew up loving the lake and boating. I can't wait to share those experiences with our little one. I couldn't tube, ski or wakeboard, but I had fun being the photographer. Mr. JCrew did awesome! On our way back to the house, I got to be pulled slowly on the tube just sitting. It wouldn't seem like much to someone, but it put the biggest smile on my face. I got to do something! Thank you, Julie and Robert for the invitation and hosting us. It was a GREAT time.
How Far Along?: 34 Weeks
How Big Is Baby?: the size of a cantaloupe!
Sleep?: Great. However, I've learned I HAVE to go to bed on an empty stomach.
Food Cravings?: none.
Food Cravings?: none.
Movement?: Still a ton. Haven't noticed hiccups in a while. Yesterday I think he got spooked. It felt like he jumped/twitched. Poor guy!
Gender?: It’s a BOY!!
Belly Button?: Still an innie.
Special Moment of the week: Going to the lake. Can't wait for him to experience it when he's here.
Labor Signs: None. Maybe Braxton Hicks, but nothing abnormal.
Next Doctor’s Appt?: Today
No comments:
Post a Comment