In last month's post, you saw tiny white flowers. Those tiny white flowers earned their placement in another part of the yard.
These flowers come at you non-stop and grow rapidly. They got bigger than the pot I had them in last year and I knew then they’d be a great ground cover.
Along with placing them in the new Arborvitae bed, I put them in the back yard for my own viewing pleasure.
![]() |
| July 2011 |
There are a few blank spaces left in my back yard plan that can accommodate annuals.
One spot I knew I wanted them was under the Lilac tree. I already have two pots there that have other annuals, and the view can be seen from the kitchen.
I just clustered them on either side of the pots.
![]() |
| July 2011 |
I planted the Vinca May 4, 2011 and they are already booming. They are spreading and creating flowers at a rapid pace. I can’t wait until they fill in the gaps. I just love looking at them.









No comments:
Post a Comment