This week I'm providing details to Julie's Sprinkle Shower. Each project has a post. And I think I did a project a week.
Pinterest is awesome to get your brain flowing with ideas. We saw this cute straw decal in the shape of a cloud.
Pinterest is awesome to get your brain flowing with ideas. We saw this cute straw decal in the shape of a cloud.
I wasn’t sure how I’d do it, but it looked easy. I at least already had plastic straws to use.
I used a dime, nickel and a quarter.
I almost thought the sharp connections between the coins
would be too much, but once I cut it out, it was perfect.
I then used my single punch to cut out a hole for the straw.
(Crossing my fingers it wasn’t too big.)
The straws are plastic and have a little bit of a wave to
them. So they held the clouds on well. I think it would have been fine with
straight straws too.
Cuteness!







No comments:
Post a Comment