Friday, August 12, 2011

Top 12 Things I Want My Son to Know - #6

This is day 7 of a 12 part series (I hope!) to highlight the main things I want my son-to-be to know. Some will be silly, some will be serious. I just want to write it down for me and for him- and for your entertainment, of course.

#12, #11, #10, #9, #8, #7 
#6 Be Content With What You Have
You're probably thinking, you just told me to DREAM BIG!?!? Isn't being content antithetical to dreaming big? Short answer is, absolutely not! God has given you a set of passions, talents, and traits in life that will direct you down the path you were meant to go. You should strive to maximize your passions and talents given from God! This is dreaming big! At the same time, be content with those passions and talents and where they will lead you in life. Don't try to be something you are not. Learning to develop your God-given traits while being content with those traits given to you will lead to a very fulfilling life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover