Thursday, August 18, 2011

Top 12 Things I Want My Son to Know - #3

This is day 10 of a 12 part series (I hope!) to highlight the main things I want my son-to-be to know. Some will be silly, some will be serious. I just want to write it down for me and for him- and for your entertainment, of course.

#12, #11, #10, #9, #8, #7, #6, #5, #4
#3  Love Your Mom (from Dad)
Your mom is the most caring, loving, and beautiful woman. She will raise you up with morals, standards, and character. She has derived all these traits from God and, her passion imparted from him in living a life striving for him. As you get older, and you take a look around the house, you will see her hand has touched every scenic nook and cranny. Enjoy the home your mother has made for you and try to keep the walls free from crayon and ink, k? Listen to your mother's advice; she is a very successful person in all facets of her life and, her advice is worth its weight in gold. Trust me, I've listened and benefitted. Your mother will always try to lead you down the right path. Show her what you are passionate about and let her make those lists for you (just like the one you're reading now)! You'll learn to appreciate the kind of organization she can bring into you life. Know your Mommy loves you with all her heart! And remember to tell her how much you love her, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover