Friday, August 19, 2011

Top 12 Things I Want My Son to Know - #2

This is day 11 of a 12 part series (I hope!) to highlight the main things I want my son-to-be to know. Some will be silly, some will be serious. I just want to write it down for me and for him- and for your entertainment, of course.

#12, #11, #10, #9, #8, #7, #6, #5, #4, #3
#2  Live Life Abundantly!
Christ said, "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." God did not give you all these rules to "tie" you down or to make you a slave to rules. These rules were designed to protect you and keep you on a righteous and content path in life. Follow God's laws and believe in His Son Jesus Christ and, you will have freedom in life! breaking the chains of our self-centered natures. You have the gift of life everlasting! That inner joy will help you to have a longview in life and realize you are here to make a contribution to mankind no matter how big or small you perceive it to be. Enjoy life, your traits and qualities, family, art, music, sports, education, food, drink, and all the other things that there are to experience in life! Remember, we all embody a piece of God's character when we are at our best. See the good in the bad and enjoy all the beauty in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget
Pin It button on image hover